Every week we're going to be bringing you a highlight from the footage on our BikeRadar media player. There's everything on there from trade shows to workshop tutorials, and some idiotic stunts sent in by our readers.
We'd like to get you involved too – send us your riding clips from the trail or the road. As long as you don't add any backing music you/we don't own the copyright to, we'll get your video on the player. Send your video files here.
This week's video is taken from the Ride Technique section of the player, and shows how to ride skinny sections.
Enough said. To see the clip, press play below, and once you've finished with that, take a look at the other videos on the player. Also, see the previous videos of the week listed below.
Please install Adobe Flash player to view this content
- Repairing a puncture
- BikeRadar video of the week: USGP Cyclo-cross, Oregon
- Dirt Merchant, Whistler
- Trials rider hits the deck
- Chris Smith, UK freeride star
- Cross-country crash
- Tour de France '09 presentation highlights
- Jumping and landing
- Cycle Show '08
- Riding berms
- BikeRadar video of the week: Interbike special
- Life Cycle - From postman to downhill racer
- Fort William downhill endurance race
- Team BikeRadar in Whistler
- How to bunny hop
- An idiotic ride scene from the archives
- How to set up rebound on your suspension forks
- How to manual
- Amazing boom cam footage from Whistler
- The Dalby Slam Dunker