Tracy Moseley is one of the most successful mountain bikers the sport has ever seen, having secured 17 downhill World Cup wins, two overall series wins, a World Championship title and 14 Enduro World Series wins.
Now Moseley is sharing her wealth of experience with the next generation of stars through the T-Mo Racing team.
For the latest episode of the BikeRadar Meets podcast, our technical editor-in-chief, Rob Weaver, caught up with Moseley to talk through her incredible career and look to the future.
More from the BikeRadar Meets Podcast
If you enjoyed our podcast, why not check out our other Meets episodes?
- Lachlan Morton | Riding the Alt Tour
- Maria Benson | How Cervélo developed the Áspero-5
- Paul Kantor and JP McCarthy | The inside story on SRAM Rival AXS
- Luisa Grappone | Hunt Wheels engineer
- Wyn Masters | World Cup downhill pro
- Geraint Thomas | 2018 Tour de France champion
- James Golding | Ultra-endurance cyclist
- Alberto Contador | 7-time Grand Tour winner
- Diego Costa | Team Ineos-Grenadiers mechanic
- Chris Porter | Mountain bike suspension guru
- Nico Vouilloz | 10-time downhill world champion
- Graeme Obree | Former hour record holder
For even more episodes, head to the BikeRadar Podcast archive page and browse through the entire back catalogue.