In the professional road racing calendar, the whole of April is dominated by great one day classics including the legendary Paris Roubaix, Amstel Gold, La Fleche Wallone and Liége-Bastogne-Liége.
These races have two things in common – they’re incredibly tough and they’re extremely long. Completing all four races would take 956km (594 miles) of bone shuddering riding.
So with the days getting longer and the evenings getting lighter, it’s time to test our BikeRadar Active members with a One Day Classics Challenge. All riders who log more than 594 miles in April will be entered into a draw to win a box full of cycling goodies. Plus, everyone who logs more than 200 miles will also be entered into a draw to win one of 10 exclusive BikeRadar T-shirts.
Spot prize competitions
We’re also running two spot prize competitions this month:
– The three longest individual rides
– For anyone who tops the current individual ride challenge record of 201 miles, recorded by Jprcr
How to enter
2. Upload your activities and training sessions by midnight GMT on 30 April 2013.
3. Keep checking the challenge page to see how you’re progressing on the leaderboard.
5. That’s all there is to it; keep checking the group for leaderboard updates and to find out which members have won a BikeRadar Active prize.