We reckon that the free gift that comes with the latest issue of Cycling Plus (on sale today folks) is one of the best things we’ve ever given away. Oh yes! Sure, allen keys are useful, supplements full of sexy Tour de France bikes are great to drool over, but they won’t keep your neck warm, or stop hot air escaping through your lid, or make you like a kind-of-rubbish-ninja. Our free designer neckwear will though!
Yeah, I know it looks as if it’s just a tube of fabric – albeit with a rather lovely exclusive design by textile design student Hannah Rossiter – but you’ll be surprised at just how useful it is. When I was first introduced to this style of head gear several years ago I was pretty sceptical, but they really do keep you toastie in chilly weather. And as the picture shows they can be worn in all manner of stylish ways…
- CYCLING PLUS January 2010, on sale now at WH Smith, Tesco, Sainsburys, selected Asda and Morrisons and all good newsagents!
- Get Lean Now – Bradley Wiggins lost weight and stormed the Tour de France. Find out how to safely shed pounds and boost your power.
- Playing Dirty – Four great cyclocross bikes ridden and rated.
- Be Seen – 22 affordable lights rated
- Stay Warm – Latest longs reviewed
- Get Home – GPS gadgets rated
- Inside the weird, wonderful world of 12hr time-trialling.
- Cyclocross racing with a difference
- Find your perfect winter training destination
- PLUS The best fitness advice
- FREE Exclusive designer neckwear!
- WIN Limited edition Boardman!