Meet the new 202 — wider, lighter and now tubeless too
Cycling Plus Magazine
Cycling Plus is the manual for the modern road cyclist. Whether you're cycling weekly, an occasional new rider or a Tour de France fan you’ll find everything you need.
Find out more about Cycling Plus magazine on our website: CyclingPlus.com.
Cycling Plus Magazine Subscriptions
Try a subscription to Cycling Plus magazine today and you can:
- Try your first 5 issues for just £5 – normally £4.99 each!
- Continue your subscription at £24.99 every 6 issues – saving 16%
- Cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund on unmailed copies
- Receive 13 issues a year delivered directly to your door
- Never miss a copy of the manual for modern road cyclists
Start your Cycling Plus Magazine subscription today!Order Now
Meet the Cycling Plus Magazine team
Scott’s aero race bike now optimised for discs
Retro-inspired race shades
The Canadian innovator’s latest Grand Tour machine
A makeover sees pedals fit for long rides
The legendary lightweight from Connecticut returns with disc brakes
Handcrafted Italian carbon race machine
Budget-priced disc wheel upgrade
All the ingredients of a good lid, if a little heavy
A stylish combo with plenty of comfort
A redesign sees big benefits for beginners