The dates and locations for the 2010 Chain Reaction Cycles Mountain Bike Marathon Series have been announced.
This year’s series includes a second night marathon and a new English round at Grasssington, Yorkshire. The road sportive and off-road criteriums will be held on the same weekend as the second round.
2010 series dates:
- 1st round and Exposure Light Big Night Out (night marathon) – 10th-11th April at Builth Wells, Wales
- 2nd round, road sportive and off-road criteriums – 22nd-23rd May at Builth Wells, Wales
- 3rd round – 3rd-4th July at Grassington, Yorkshire, England
- 4th round – 31st July -1st August at Selkirk, Scotland
- 5th round and Exposure Light Big Night Out (night marathon) – 18th-19th September at Ruthin, Wales
There will be a choice of four courses at each event, except for the night marathon weekends, when there will be one course length on Saturday night and three or four course lengths on Sunday. The course lengths are approximately 25km, 50km, 75km and 100km.
Each event costs £25-30m depending on your chosen course length. To enter, visit www.mtb-marathon.co.uk. Entry is open now.
The 2010 series is sponsored by Chain Reaction Cycles, who will be the title sponsor for at least three years.