We are pleased to announce that the BikeRadar forum has migrated to a new platform.
As part of the migration, existing users are required to set a new password for your forum account. Please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://www.bikeradar.com/signin
- Click on ‘Forgotten your password?’
- Enter your registered email address
- You should receive an email containing a link to follow in order to set your new password
For an in-depth user guide to the new forum, including how to change your username, start a new discussion and set your notifications, please read this thread.
We’re really excited about this move, and can’t wait to hear what you think about all the new and improved features. Some of the highlights of the upgraded forum are:
- An improved experience for mobile users
- You will now be able to switch between a rich or a simple text editing view
- Reduced scrolling and blank space
- You will be able to upload images quickly and easily
- An improved search function
- Posts can be saved as drafts
If you encounter any bugs, please report them on this thread.