There will be hundreds of road, commuting and mountain bikes available at BikeRadar Live which you’ll be able to thoroughly test on the Brands Hatch race circuit and our purpose-built trails – and all for free (for ticket-holders).
The mountain bike demo rides will be run on Saturday between 9.30am–5.30pm and 10am–4.30pm on Sunday. You’ll be able to try out the latest mountain bikes on a purpose-built trail designed by four-time national mountain bike champion Will Longden.
The Red Loop
A fun singletrack woodland loop, starting with a mellow descent before a northshore drop and berm, then cruising along the open path and back into the woods, heading up a short climb before a fun singletrack descent weaves its way through the woods back to the bottom. It all finishes off with a switchback climb to the trail head.
The Blue Loop
An open trail for all levels of rider, finishing with a small descent through woodland. It also has challenges for kids to do – six fun things to tick off before posting their scorecard – for a chance to win a great prize.
The Black Loop
Starts out following the Blue Loop, then cuts straight to the top of a woodland hillside. A start ramp leads to some small jumps before a split in the trail and an option to ride the Jump Trail or the Northshore Trail.
150 metres of raised wooden trail with small drops, berms and turns, with a wall-ride for the more experienced riders to try out.
A series of tabletop and whoop jumps separated with berm turns to rail to the bottom of the hill.
The Black Loop also has an exit option, which riders can take to get to the pump track at the bottom of the hillside woodland.
A loop which joins all the other trails together to make one full 30-minute demo trail ride. Fully way-marked to make sure everything is included for a great demo experience.
A pump track has also been especially built which you can ride on, as well as receive tuition from the guys at CycleActive. More info on the demo loops.
Here’s the full list of mountain bikes available:
- Pace 104, 325.5, 204, 405, 506
- Scott Genius 20, Genius 50, Spark 20, Scale 20, Gambler FR 10, Voltage FR 10, Scale Contessa
- Colnago Rock
- Corsair Marque, Maelstrom
- Labyrinth Agile
- Rose Granite Chief 2, Uncle Jimbo 2, Dr Z 4, Thrill Hill 4, The Janitor, Psycho Path 2, Crystal Stoke 1, Verdita Green 1, The Duchess 1, Beefcake FR 8, Beefcake DH, The Bruce 8, Jabba Wood
- Red Bull AL Factory 200, Tusk 600
- Corratec Air Tech Zone, Air Tech Mutant, Superbow World Cup XT, Superbow Equipe 2009, Revolution Team
- BH Trail Hunter 9.6, Trail Racer 9.2, Trail Racer 9.6, Expert 7.8, Expert 7.4
- Diamondback Axis, Response Comp, Response, XSL Elite, XSL Comp, Bandito, Closure
- Mtrax HT 2.0, HT 3.0, HT 4.0, HT 5.0
- BMC Four Stroke FS01, Speedfox SF01, Trailfox TF01, Trailfox TF02, Team Elite TE, Team Elite TE04
- Norco Team DH, Shore Two, Empire 5, Bigfoot, One25, Ryde, Havoc, LT 6.2, Fluid Three, Phena, Faze 1, Faze 2, Nitro
Road bike demo rides
You can ride this colnago clx 2.0 at bikeradar live: you can ride this colnago clx 2.0 at bikeradar live © www.robertsmithphotography.co.uk
You could ride this Colnago CLX 2.0 at BikeRadar Live
What better way to test the latest bikes from some of the greatest companies on the planet than to hit the world-famous Brands Hatch racing circuit?
With 1.9km of traffic-free riding, the circuit features a couple of climbs – one steep, one a long drag – and it could well be windy. It’s the perfect place to put the bikes through their paces. You can, of course, just cruise around marvelling at the awesomeness of the festival.
Road bikes will be available from the following companies:
- Scott Addict R2 2-SPD, CR1 Pro CD, CR1 Team
- Corratec CCT Pro Ultegra, Corones Ultegra
- Brompton M3L, P6R-X, S6L-X, S1E-X, M6L, S3L, S6L, P6R
- Red Bull Pro SL 3000, Carbon SL 4000, Aero Flyer 3000, Pro 2000, Carbon SL Tri Equipe
- Raleigh Avanti TEAM, Raleigh Avanti RACE, Raleigh Avanti COMP, AIRLite 100, AIRLite 400, Pursuit, U6 X Cyclo cross, Aura – womens road
- Cooper T100 Monza, T100 Sebring, T200 Championship, T200 Reims
- Colnago Ace, CLX 2.0, CX1, EPS, Flight
- BMC Team Machine SLR01, Pro Machine SLC01, Race master SLX01
- Norco VFR 2