One of London’s favourite urban and road cycling events is back for its sixth edition, better than ever and in its new home at Olympia.
The Spin Cycling Festival, taking place between 12 and 14 May 2017, is a cyclist’s paradise and a unique and inspiring day out, featuring hand-picked ideas for cyclists from all corners of the globe.
Visitors to the show will be able to try and buy from 150 road, urban and lifestyle exhibitors including brands like Ahooga, Factor, Kask, Boardman, Victory Chimp, Chapeau!, Witsson, Cinelli and Engineered Bicycles.
Throughout the weekend, visitors will also be able explore a range of features, including:
- The Summit — listen to inspirational experts, comedians, makers, authors, designers and pros from the cycling world and beyond
- Red Light District — the finest bikes and frames from the world’s best brands and framebuilders
- Day-Night Test Track — get a feel for your new wheels on the atmospheric indoor track, featuring light installations and music
- Makers’ Lounge — featuring international bike builders like Donhou Bicycles, King Frameworks, Alba, Quirk and many more
- Art Hub — find something unique for your walls with some of the best cycling prints and artworks on the market
- New ideas — discover the latest start-up brands evolving cycling with amazing new concepts and technology
- Eat and drink — a brilliant day out with street food, artisan coffee and craft beer, available on tap throughout the festival
Get two tickets for £15 using code BR15 and save up to 50%!*
We’ve teamed up with the Spin show organisers to offer a two-for-one ticket offer for BikeRadar readers. To take advantage of this special price, simply visit the link below.
*T&Cs: 50 percent saving is based on the door price of £15 per adult. Offer expires 11 May 2017.