It’s February and time for a proper hard riding challenge on BikeRadar Training. So this month we’re challenging you to go up. Yes, it’s time to climb some hills to win some great prizes. Well lots of hills actually…
Every member who joins the February Hardriders Challenge and climbs more than 10,000 metres during the 28 days of February 2013 on their trusty mountain bike or road bike will be entered into a prize draw to win some great prizes, including:
- A winter jacket (from www.Probikekit.com)
- A Ride skull cap (from www.ridebosh.com/)
- A gilet (from www.crewroom.biz)
- A pair of Vapour-X midweight leggings (from www.crewroom.biz)
- A pair of performance leg warmers (from www.probikekit.com)
Plus, we’re running three spot prize competitions this month:
Most metres climbed in an individual ride: The person who logs the most metres of climbing in any one individual ride (GPS entries only) wins a special spot prize. So for our members in France, Spain and beyond that probably means a scenic ride over a couple of local Cols. For UK riders, yep, we’re in for another long slog over downs n’ dales…and the forecast’s not looking great either.
Hardrider photo competition: Mud stained faces, pained expressions on hills that just go on and on, 6 hours riding into sleet AND a headwind, suffering in 30 degree heat (though many of us would willingly swap the cold for this)…you get the picture. That’s the sort of photos we’re looking to shortlist in this month’s Hardrider photo competition. At the end of the month the 10 shortlisted photos will go to the public vote and the three with the most votes will win a Bikeradar Training t-shirt.
I’m “well hard” because: Join in on our Hardriders debate, tell us tales of suffering in the name of turning pedals and why you’re the hardest rider around. The story that catches our imagination will win a Bikeradar Training t-shirt.
How To Enter
2. Upload your activities and training sessions by midnight GMT 28 February 2013.
3. Keep checking back to this page to see how you’re progressing on the challenge leaderboard
5. That’s all there is to it; keep checking the group for leaderboard updates and to find out which members have won a BikeRadar Training prize.