If you’re looking for a GoPro camera deal, now is the perfect time – Cyber Monday deals are here.
There are savings to be found on the Hero 10 and 11 Black and there are even some deals to be had on the recently released Hero 12.
We’ve put together this round-up of the best GoPro deals for Cyber Monday 2023 and answered all the major questions about the big day.
Read on to find the best GoPro deals this Cyber Monday. Otherwise, check out our round-up of the best Cyber Monday bike deals, plus the latest offers on Garmin computers, smartwatches and bike lights.
Best Cyber Monday GoPro deals
These are the cheapest Cyber Monday deals we can find on GoPro’s action cameras. Read on for our full list of Cyber Monday picks.
Best Cyber Monday GoPro deals in the UK
- Amazon: GoPro Hero 10 Black: £349.99 £249 (save 29%)
- Currys: GoPro Hero 10 Black: £349.99 £249.99 (save 30%)
- Amazon: GoPro Hero AHGM-003 The Handler: £34.99 £23.99 (save 31%)
- Amazon: Go Pro Hero 11 Black: £399.99 £299 (save 25%)
- Amazon: GoPro Hero 12 Black: £399.99 £339 (save 15%)
- Currys: GoPro Hero 12 Black: £399.99 £339 (save 15%)
- GoPro: GoPro Hero 12 Black + Accessories Bundle: £500 £339.99 (save 38%)
Best Cyber Monday GoPro deals in the US
- Amazon: GoPro Hero 10 Black: $449.99 $234 (save 48%)
- Amazon: Go Pro Hero 11 Black: $349.99 $299.99 (save 14%)
- GoPro: GoPro Hero 12 Black + Accessories Bundle: $449.99 $349.99 (save 25%)
GoPro Hero 10 Black –
£349.99 £249 (save 29%)
Launched in September 2021, the GoPro Hero 10 Black introduced a new GP2 processor said to deliver improved video stabilisation.
It’s a cheaper option than the more recent Hero 11, and currently available with a 30 per cent saving on the RRP.
- Buy the GoPro Hero 10 Black in the UK from Amazon (£249)
- Buy the GoPro Hero 10 Black in the US from Amazon ($234)
GoPro Hero AFHGM-003 The Handler (Floating Hand Grip) –
£34.99 £23.99 (save 31%)
The Handler helps keep your GoPro afloat so you can shoot in and around the water worry-free. It’s compatible with all Hero cameras, as well as the Max.
You can switch your device between mounts with its quick-release base and the ergonomic grip has a non-slip construction. You also get a wrist strap included.
- Buy the GoPro Hero AFHGM-003 The Handler in the UK from Amazon for £23.99
- Buy the GoPro Hero AFHGM-003 The Handler in the US from Amazon for $24.85
GoPro Hero 11 Black –
£399.99 £299 (save 25%)
The Hero 11 is backed by a GP2 processor, a larger image sensor and a higher-performance battery. It can shoot 5.3K60 video and take 24.7MP photos.
The device also sports HyperSmooth 5.0 stabilisation, so videos look crisper than ever and you don’t need to spend time cropping them. Dual LCD screens ensure you can optimally frame your shots.
- Buy the GoPro Hero 11 Black in the UK from Amazon for £299
- Buy the GoPro Hero 11 Black in the US from Amazon for $299.99
GoPro Hero 12 Black –
£399 £339 (save 15%)
The Hero 12 is the new kid on the block and was only released in September 2023, so it’s understandably firmly at RRP in most of its guises. However, Amazon has just launched a Cyber Monday deal with a 15 per cent discount.
Its main updates are an increase in battery life (twice over the Hero 11 Black) and the ability to sync with Bluetooth audio devices.
GoPro Hero 12 Black + Accessories Bundle –
£500 £339.99 (save 38%)
GoPro is also offering a deal on the Hero 12 and Accessories Bundle directly. The Accessories Bundle includes two Enduro batteries, The Handler, Head Strap 2.0 and a carry case.
- Buy the GoPro Hero 12 Black in the UK from GoPro for £339.99
- Buy the GoPro Hero 12 Black in the US from GoPro for $349.99
Where to find the best Cyber Monday cycling deals
Cyber Monday is here! Take a look below for a run-down of which retailers and brands have launched the best Cyber Monday sales.
Cyber Monday cycling deals: quick links
- Amazon – The retail giant has Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts throughout November
- Wiggle – Wiggle has Cyber Monday deals on a whole range of cycling kit
- ProBikeKit – Big Black Friday and Cyber Monday savings in the UK and US
- Halfords – A wide range of Cyber Monday deals online, including discounts on nearly 100 cycling products
- Tredz – ‘Black Ticket’ event with significant discounts on ‘nearly new’ ex-demo and ex-display bikes
- Sigma Sports – Save up to 40% on a wide range of products, including clothing, helmets, smart trainers and cycling shoes
- Competitive Cyclist – Save big in November if you’re in the US
- Chain Reaction Cycles – New Cyber Monday deals released weekly
- Currys – The store’s Cyber Monday sale is underway
- eBay – Reductions galore in the auction site’s Cyber Monday sale
When is Black Friday 2023?
Black Friday takes place this year on 24 November, and Cyber Monday falls on 27 November.
While Black Friday is a long-standing tradition in the US, it only arrived on these shores a few years back. However, each year it gets bigger in the UK as retailers compete to out-do each other.
What historically was, as the name suggests, a day-long sale now runs from early November.
Are the GoPro deals on Black Friday worth waiting for?
GoPro has tightened up its distribution in the last few years, so few retailers have the cameras, although there’s still a broader market in GoPro-compatible accessories.
GoPro bundles up its cameras with a year’s subscription to its site, which gives you enhanced editing tools, unlimited cloud storage and damaged camera replacement. Take out the subscription deal to get the best price on GoPro cameras.
How to get a good GoPro deal on Black Friday or Cyber Monday
Here are a few tips to help you pick out the perfect GoPro deal on Black Friday and Cyber Monday:
- Do your research. Don’t buy a product until you’ve read some online reviews
- Make sure you know what you intend to buy by putting together a wishlist. Of course, you might find inspiration during your online browsing, but with retailers clamouring for your attention, it’s also important to focus on seeking out specific products
- Don’t take a price drop at face value. Often, retailers list hugely inflated RRPs, while in reality the products haven’t been that expensive for months or even years
- If you see a product you want, add it to your shopping basket and check the prices on other sites before you head to the checkout. Also keep in mind that major stores such as John Lewis and Currys PC World guarantee to match prices with other sellers
Should I wait for Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday always used to be an online-only sales event. But since so much more shopping is now taking place online, we expect the sale to play out differently again this year.
We think there will be far less of a clear distinction between Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year. Put simply, don’t stop browsing during that weekend, it could well be that’s when some new details surface online.
And, if you see an awesome discount on the Friday, it’s perhaps not worth waiting until the Monday to see if the price drops again.