It’s that time of year again when a good set of bike lights becomes an essential bit of cycling kit, both to see and to be seen. With retailers vying for your attention (cash), it’s also when you’ll often find some of the best deals. Better still, Cyber Monday is here and with it some big savings.
Whether you’re looking for the best bike lights for road cycling to sort out your commute or want a top-rated mountain bike light, dark mornings and shorter evenings are much safer when you have lights on your bike.
Make sure to bookmark this page, because we’ll be updating it frequently to showcase the very best deals on cycling gear.
Where to find the best Cyber Monday bike light deals
These retailers offer Cyber Monday discounts on a huge range of cycling gear.
Cyber Monday bike light deals: UK quick links
- Amazon – go to Amazon for a range of exciting deals on tech, accessories, clothing, and more
- Chain Reaction – Offering up to 60 per cent off cycling gear including bikes, clothing, shoes and more
- Wiggle – Offering up to 60 per cent off a huge range of cycle gear
- Sigma Sports – Save up to 40% on a wide range of products, including clothing, helmets, smart trainers and cycling shoes
- ProBikeKit – Offering 20-50 per cent off big brands
- Decathlon – Get up to 50 per cent off cycling gear
- Halfords – A wide range of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals online, including discounts on nearly 100 cycling products
- Tredz – ‘Black Ticket’ event with significant discounts on ‘nearly new’ ex-demo and ex-display bikes
- Evans Cycles – Cyber Monday sale and £50 voucher for every £250 spent
- Merlin Cycles – Save up to 50 per cent on bikes and wheels, up to 70 per cent on frames, and up to 60 per cent on clothing
- Trek Bikes – Save extra 40 per cent on sale with code BlackFriday40
- Freewheel – Up to 60 per cent off
- Currys – The store’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale is underway
- eBay – Reductions galore in the auction site’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
Cyber Monday bike light deals: US quick links
- Amazon – Daily discounts on tech, clothing, and accessories
- Jenson USA – Save up to 65 per cent off
- Competitive Cyclist – Now up to 50 per cent off bikes, with further discounts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Tweeks Cycles – Save up to 80 per cent
The best Cyber Monday bike lights deals
Bontrager Ion Pro RT –
£119.99 £99 (save 18%)
This high-performance, adaptable light comes highly rated and is now even better value thanks to Sigma Sports’ Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal.
With a sizeable 1,200-lumen maximum output and well-focused beam, the Bontrager Ion RT is suitable for unlit, low-traffic roads, as well as trails. Its five modes and three power settings enable you to dial down the power for more urban settings and daytime riding.
Our tester could barely fault it, awarding the Ion RT four and a half stars in our review.
- Buy the Bontrager Ion RT in the UK from Sigma Sports for £99
- Buy the Bontrager Ion RT in the US from Sigma Sports for $112
LifeLine Pavo 1400 Lumen Motion Front Light –
£99.99 £44.99 (save 55%)
Created for across-the-board cycling activities such as road cycling, commuting, and mountain biking, the LifeLine Pavo 1400 Lumen Motion Front Light ensures clear visibility across different riding disciplines with its powerful 1400 lumen output.
- Buy the LifeLine Pavo 1400 Lumen Motion Front Light in the UK from Wiggle (£44.99)
- Buy the LifeLine Pavo 1400 Lumen Motion Front Light in the US from Wiggle ($90.99)
Cateye AMPP 500 Front Bike Light –
£43 £23.27 (save 59%)
We gave the Cateye AMPP 800 front light 4.5 stars in our review. If you’re looking to save a bit of money, the AMPP 500 version offers the same quality build, with 500 instead of 800 lumens available.
Magicshine RN3000 –
£139.99 £116.99 (save 10%)
The Magicshine RN 3000 offers an extremely bright 3,000 lumens and a slick anti-glare design. With a hefty 10,000mAh battery that can charge your devices, it’s a cyclist’s essential. During Cyber Monday sales grab it for 30 per cent off.
- Buy the Magicshine RN3000 in the UK from Merlin Cycles (£116.99)
- Buy the Magicshine RN3000 in the US from Merlin Cycles ($122.84)
Moon Cerberus Rear Light –
£40.99 £16.50 (save 60%)
Save a whopping 60 per cent on the Moon Cerberus rear light this Cyber Monday. A sturdy option with IPX 7 waterproofing, two-hour charging period, and 50 lumens output, this rear light features five different settings to choose between.
Lezyne Strip Drive 400L Front Bike Light –
£37.99 £27.99 (save 30%)
The Lezyne Strip Drive is a weather-resistant light strip with enhanced side visibility, easy mount and removal using an integrated strap, and up to 21.5 hours of usage per charge via its USB charging stick.
Perfect for commuters and recreational riders, this light keeps you visible in all conditions, featuring multiple modes ranging from 15 to 400 lumens for various lighting needs.
Magicshine Seemee 200 V2.0 rear light –
£44.99 £33.74 (save 25%)
The Magicshine Seemee 200 V2.0 rear light is powerful for its size and has useful functions, such as a brake light.
The keenly priced rear light impressed with its run time in our testing. Mounting issues are its only downsides.
- Buy the Magicshine Seemee 200 V2.0 rear light in the UK from Amazon for £33.74
- Buy the Magicshine Seemee 200 V2.0 rear light in the US from Amazon for $31.71
Knog PWR Road and Blinder Square rear light set –
£134.99 £79.99 (save 41%)
The Knog PWR Road is a practical light that doubles up as a battery pack, so you can charge your electrical items while out and about. This version has a maximum output of 700 lumens and a rear light is included.
- Buy the Knog PWR Road and Blinder Square rear light set in the UK from Merlin Cycles for £79.99
- Buy the Knog PWR Road and Blinder Square rear light set in the US from Merlin Cycles for $83.99
Moon Orion Light Set –
£43.99 £23.99 (save 45%)
The Moon Orion Light Set combines practicality and reliability, with the 100-lumen front light and built-in reflector rear light. Offering long runtimes, quick charging, and various modes for enhanced visibility and safety on the road, now save 45 per cent.
Ravemen CR1000 front bike light – UK:
£74.99 £67.49 (save 10%) US: $ 69.99 $48.99 (save 30%)
The Ravemen CR1000 front light is cleverly made and simple to operate, with a dual-beam pattern that leaves few dark spots ahead of you.
For its 150g weight, the 1,000-lumen claimed output is respectable and should be bright enough for a variety of riding.
- Buy the Ravemen CR1000 front light in the US from Amazon for $48.99
- Buy the Ravemen CR1000 front light in the UK from Tredz for £67.49
Moon Comet X-Pro rear light –
£37 £24.50 (save 34%)
- Buy the Moon Comet X-Pro rear light in the UK from Merlin Cycles for £24.50
- Buy the Moon Comet X-Pro rear light in the US from Merlin Cycles for $25.73
Lezyne Mega Drive 1800i –
£160 £104.99 (save 34%)
The Lezyne Mega Drive 1800i is the brand’s highest-powered trail light. Our reviewers found the light to be easy to operate with good customisation options.
Better still, you can have it with a healthy 34 per cent off at ProBikeKit.
- Buy the Lezyne Mega Drive 1800i in the UK from ProBikeKit for £104.99
- Buy the Lezyne Mega Drive 1800i in the US from ProBikeKit for $114.49
Moon Comet X Pro Front and Rear Light Set –
£68.99 £27.50 (save 60%)
The Moon Comet-X Pro lights, while not the brightest, serve well as backup or beginner options with surprising power for everyday use and 60 per cent off this Cyber Monday.
With seven modes for varied safety, they offer discretion, easy mounting, and reliable visibility, ensuring road safety in diverse scenarios.
Lezyne Hecto Drive 500XL –
£55 £41 (save 25%)
Scoring 4.5 stars in our roundup of the best bike lights, the Lezyne Hecto Drive XL’s 500-lumen output is enough for a decent pace on unlit bike paths, though with only one hour of run time at max output, the Hecto is best for use as an urban light.
It charges quickly, stays in the mode you last used it in (surprisingly handy) and offers a total of eight flashing and constant modes, with claimed run times of between one hour and 20 hours.
The Lezyne Hecto Drive 500XL would come in handy as a backup light, especially now with a third cut off the price. Merlin Cycles’ Cyber Monday deal is the cheapest we’ve come across.
- Buy the Lezyne Hecto Drive 500XL in the UK from Merlin Cycles for £41
- Buy the Lezyne Hecto Drive 500XL in the US from Merlin Cycles for $43.05
When is Black Friday 2023?
Black Friday is an annual consumer event famous for brands discounting everything from tech and gadgets to bikes and kit. This year, it takes place on Friday 24 November.
It’s followed by Cyber Monday on 27 November, but over the last few years we’ve seen retailers start their deals weeks in advance.
Fewer people will be wanting to hit the shops this year, so brands are likely to take advantage of this and share their best offers online rather than in-store.
Whether bike lights are on your wishlist or you know a cycling enthusiast who needs some, you’ll find the best bike light Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals right here.
Are bike lights deals on Black Friday worth waiting for?
Last year, we saw huge reductions on bike light prices from brands including Light & Motion, Guee, Exposure and Blackburn.
There were big opportunities not only to save on single bike lights, but also on sets. On several occasions, we also saw those with an RRP over £100 dropping to £40.
As always, it’s worth referring to tools such as Camel Camel Camel to ensure deals are as good as they seem.
How to get a good deal on Black Friday
- Do your research beforehand so you have a particular product in mind
- Be familiar with the RRP price of the products so you can better judge the savings available with each deal
- Make a list and stay focused – it’s easy to get sidetracked when there are so many products to choose from. We’ll do all the deal trawling so you don’t have to
- Many brands use Black Friday as a way to clear space for newer stock and product models. Although the latest models might not automatically be on sale, this doesn’t mean you won’t find excellent models from previous ranges
- Check out our top-rated favourites of the best bike lights, tried and tested by the BikeRadar team
Should I wait for Cyber Monday?
It’s hard to predict what offers will become available, but don’t wait for Cyber Monday to hit. Our advice is to know what you’re looking for, keep an eye on the deals leading up to Black Friday and check back here for all the latest updates and offers.
Consider installing the CamelCamelCamel browser extension, especially for Amazon-related shopping. This tool will monitor the prices of products on Amazon and notify you if you’re truly securing the best possible deal.