Commencal have built a limited edition production version of the bike Gee and Rachel Atherton rode to victory at last year’s World Championships in Italy.
The Supreme DH World Championship comes complete with a rainbow stripe paintjob and the spec is as close as possible to the Athertons’ race-winning machines, with top-of-the-range kit from Shimano, Fox Racing shox, DT Swiss, Chris King, Sunline, E13 and Maxxis.
The bikes will be available in limited numbers from March. The price has not yet been confirmed.
Supreme DH World Championship Ltd Edition
- Frame –’09 Supreme DH
- Rear shock – Fox DHX 5.0 (Atherton setting)
- Fork – Fox 40 RC2
- Headset – Chris King 1 1/8”
- Stem – Sunline V1 DH direct mount
- Bars – Sunline V1 Low
- Grips – Sunline Logo lock-on
- Brakes – Shimano Saint 203mm/203mm
- Shifter – Shimano Saint r/h
- Chain device – E13 LG1
- Rear derailleur – Shimano Saint short cage
- Bottom bracket – Shimano Saint
- Crankset – Shimano Saint
- Chain – Shimano
- Cassette – Shimano 12-25T
- Wheels – DT Swiss EX1750
- Tyres – Maxxis High Roller 26 x 2.5”
- Seatpost – Thomson Elite
- Saddle – SDG Fly RL Titanium