Gorrick Round Two Tunnel Hill postponed

Weather permitting it'll run February 15

No Gorrick this weekend, sadly.

Due to severe weather, this weekend’s Gorrick Round 2 Tunnel Hill has been postponed until Saturday, February 15.


“Unfortunately due to the severe weather they’re experiencing the Gorrick team have reluctantly decided to postpone this weekend’s race, due to parking and rider safety issues,” organizers said. “But fear not, they’re going to be running it next weekend instead; a post Valentine’s Daytreat! Same place, same time but hopefully without the snow.”

If you’ve already pre entered, your entry will be carried forward, and if you were going to enter on the day, well you’ve got an extra week to get those last minute training miles in.


For more information, visit www.gorrick.com