If you love new and varied terrain, stunning scenery, culture and cuisine in parts not normally accessible, then this adventure is for you.
Explore a mixture of road riding, gravel tracks, mountain trails and singletrack in the highest mountains of North Africa, and discover the wonderful freedom of a gravel bike.
The HotChillee Atlas Mountains is the newest addition to the 2018 event calendar and starts with entry to the spectacular Marrakech Atlas Etape, climbing to over 2,500m in 70km before HotChillee riders descend into the mountain village of Ouirgane where the off road adventure begins.
Riders will spend three days exploring with local guides in supported groups. Off-road days will be approximately 60km exploring rural villages, hill top settlements, and mountain trails only accessible by bikes (and donkeys!)
The event is perfect for bringing non-riding partners who can opt to explore the local area, enjoy five-star spa treatments, Berber cooking courses, trekking or simply lie by the pool of luxury hotels.
Cycling Plus’s John Whitney joined HotChillee on its October recce for the new event: “It was a genuinely new experience – recognisably a HotChillee event, yet at the same time nothing like it at all.”
HotChillee Atlas Mountains
- Date: 21–26 April 2018
- Cost: Entries start from £920 and includes:
- Airport transfer for you, your baggage and bike at set times
- Five nights accommodation in four- and five-star hotels
- Entry to the Marrakech Atlas Etape
- Breakfast, lunch and evening meals (drinks not included)
- Baggage forwarding between days one and two
- Local guides and HotChillee Ride Captain support
- On-road mechanical support
- Medical support
- Support cars on route
- Event T-shirt
Visit HotChillee Atlas Mountains for full event information.