This article is promoted by Norco
Norco has added full suspension versions of the Torrent to its line, and there are new plus, full suspension and road models to allow kids to keep pace with their parents on the road and trail, too.
The Torrent FS+ series sports 27.5×2.8in tires. This slack trail bike has 130mm of rear travel paired with 140mm forks, and Norco offers the Torrent FS+ in two complete versions as well as a frame with shock.
- The Torrent FS+ A7.1 will retail for £TBC / $3,599 /AU$4,599
- The Torrent FS+ A7.2 will be priced at £TBC / $2,499 / AU$3,299
- The Torrent FS+ frame with RockShox Deluxe RT Debonair shock will retail for £TBC / $1,399 / AU$N/A
Performance models for young riders
Norco has an impressive commitment to kids bikes with more than 30 models in its youth line, and for the 2017 model year Norco is introducing a scaled-down version of the Torrent hardtail for young shredders. The new Fluid+ series is available with 20×2.6 and 24×2.6in tires.
- The Fluid 20 HT+ will retail for £TBC / $519 /AU$N/A
- The Fluid 4.3 HT+ will retail for $599 / £TBC / AU$849
In addition to these new plus-sized hardtails, Norco will also have two full suspension models for kids.
The Fluid FS is available with 20 and 24in wheels. The former sports 95mm of suspension travel, while the 24in version has 100mm of rear travel. The 24in version even has a dropper seatpost!
- The Fluid FS 2.2 will retail for £999 / $1,499 / AU$N/A
- The Fluid FS 4.2 will retail for £1,149 / $1,699 / AU$1,999
On the road side of things, Norco offers the Valence road bike in 24in and 650c versions. The Valence 24 has a 7-speed Shimano drivetrain with a 46/36t crankset, while the 650c version has an 8-speed Shimano Claris drivetrain with a 50/34t compact.
- The Valence A 24 will retail for £TBC / $569 / AU$899
- The Valence A Claris 650C will retail for £TBC / $619 / AU$N/A
For more details, visit www.norco.com