Pinnacle bikes have released a limited edition run of twelve ‘Pink n Blue’ carbon Aeos Team bikes, as ridden by the Plowman Craven professional race team.
The frame and fork on the team issue bikes have been developed closely with the race team, and early prototypes were ridden in the Tour of Britain last year. The final product is now ready – the riders have just received their race bikes for the Plowman Craven training camp in the south of France. You can get hold of the limited edition model now, it’s got the following top-level components, not to mention that unique colour scheme:
- Aeos Carbon C3 carbon fibre monocoque frame, with Uni-Directional (UD) finish
- Aeos Carbon monocoque fork custom tuned. Uni-Directional (UD) finish
- Dura Ace gears matched to FSA K-Force Light carbon chainset with ceramic bearings
- Fulcrum Racing 3 wheelset with 16 front and 21 rear spokes
- FSA K-Force Compact carbon fibre handlebar. OS-99 CNC stem with titanium bolts
- FSA K-Force Light carbon fibre seat post with a Prologo Choice saddle
The carbon Aeos Team ‘Pink n Blue’ is one of five new carbon road bikes from Pinnacle with models starting at £1,299.99 for a Shimano 105 equipped machine up to £2,499.99 for the Dura Ace limited edition model shown.
For more information on the full range of Pinnacle bikes see http://www.pinnacle-bikes.co.uk/.