Bike Expo will be returning to Manchester’s EventCity on Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 March, with all things cycling, from road, track, MTB, cyclocross and BMX, right through to commuters, e-bikes, beginners and kids.
Standard tickets to Bike Expo are just £10 per person and are valid for both the Saturday and Sunday of the show. NUS cardholders are eligible for 50 percent off the standard ticket price and under-16s get in completely free-of-charge.
1. Bike Expo will be featuring the UK Flatland BMX Championships — hosted by Matti Hemmings, who recently broke the World Record for the number of ‘deathtruck’ spins in a minute.
2. There will be a huge range of e-bikes available to try out on the test track, including bikes from Roodog, Juicy Bikes, Batribike and Eco Voltz, as well as 50 Cycles who will be bringing bikes from Kalkhoff, Beat Bikes, Scott, Giant, Haibike, Raleigh and Cube along to the show.
3. Over on the main stage, Bike Expo’s special guests will be talking about their cycling careers and taking questions from the audience. This year the line-up includes Steve Peat, Tracy Moseley, Ryan Owens and Dean Stott — plus there will be an exciting guest announcement in the run-up to the show!
There will be a range of bikes for you to test ride at the showManchester Bike Expo
4. Once again there will be some great deals and offers available from the companies exhibiting at Bike Expo. Follow @TheBikeExpo on Twitter and the official Facebook page to keep up-to-date with the latest competitions and giveaways taking place at the show.
5. MTB trials rider Danny Butler will be showcasing some fantastic stunts in his Extreme Mountain Bike Show. Check out this video for a preview of what you’ll be watching at the show.
BikeRadar provides the world's best riding advice. We're here to help you get the most out of your time on the bike, whether you're a road rider, mountain biker, gravel rider, cycle commuter or anything in between. You can expect the latest news and features, in-depth reviews from our expert team of testers, impartial buying advice, how-to tips and plenty more.