Dates for an official UK cinema tour of From the Inside Out, the new collaboration between Anthill Films and The Coastal Crew, have been announced.
So far seven screenings have been confirmed to coincide with the release of the film on DVD, Blu Ray and iTunes on 1 December. The tour will kick off with the European cinema premiere in Scotland at the Glasgow Film Theatre on Tuesday 29 November and is set to culminate with a screening in Edinburgh’s Cameo Cinema on 8 December. The confirmed dates are shown below, but more will follow and tickets will go on sale from the venues this week.
Those catching the film on the big screen will also get the opportunity to watch Anthill Films’ previous release Follow Me, which featured riders including Gee Atherton, Ben Bokyo and Brandon Semenuk, looking at the modern mountain biking lifestyle and why people love to ride.
From the Inside Out was filmed entirely in British Colombia, the birthplace of freeride, and features some of the sport’s best riders, including Brandon Semenuk, Steve Smith, Thomas Vanderham, Matt Hunter, Graham Agassiz, Mike Hopkins, Kenny Smith and The Coastal Crew. To find out more, visit www.secondbasefilms.com. You can also check out some teasers/trailers for the film below.
PG train gap:
Full tour schedule
- Glasgow: Glasgow Film Theatre – 29 November
- London: Prince Charles Cinema – 30 November
- Leeds: Hyde Park Picturehouse – Friday 2 December
- Nant Y Arian, Wales: Nant Y Arian Visitor Centre – Friday 2 December
- Coed Y Brenin, Wales: Coed Y Brenin Visitor Centre – Saturday 3 December
- Sheffield: Showroom Workstation – Tuesday 6 December
- Edinburgh: Cameo Cinema – Thursday 8 December
It’s not part of the official tour, but a showing is also due to take place tomorrow at Banglo in Bath, organised by MBUK Wrecking Crew member Jonny Ashelford. Click here to find out more.