During the past couple of months we’ve attended the two largest cycling trade shows in the world, Eurobike and Interbike, to bring you the news on what’s hot for 2011 and beyond.
As well as pacing the exhibition halls taking pics and digesting all the info to for you, we also chatted to the biggest names in the industry, bringing you videos on the latest suspension platforms, frame designs and technology in the industry.
- Giant showed us their Anthem X 29er and TCX Advanced SL cyclo-cross bike
- GT had their Zaskar Carbon and carbon 29er
- Felt talked us through their Virtue suspension platform
- Santa Cruz took us through the 150mm Butcher full-suspension bike
- Bionicon’s new adjustable travel Reed and Alva models
- Cube’s AMS 130 full-susser
- Specialized’s reworked Epic
- Rose Bikes’ Granite Chief 150mm trail bike
Click here for all the videos from Eurobike and Interbike.