Not only is Strava a great training tool, it’s also a fascinating window into the loads and lives of big names likes Michal Kwiatkowski (Sky), Laurens ten Dam (Giant-Alpecin) and XC racer Florian Vogel.
It’s rumoured to be a hangout for two-time Tour de France winner Chris Froome, appearing under a pseudonym, while whispers persist that Lance Armstrong also pops in every now and then. And just who is JP?
We don’t have the answer to that question (yet), so for our round-up above we’ve gathered together five of the most interesting pro cyclists to follow on Strava. Here are the links:
- Ted King: https://www.strava.com/pros/8758
- Peta Mullens: https://www.strava.com/pros/328689
- Michal Kwiatkowski: https://www.strava.com/pros/1905161
- Florian Vogel: https://www.strava.com/pros/524774
- Laurens ten Dam: https://www.strava.com/pros/186522
Who did we miss? Let us know in the comments below!