We’re sorry to be the bearers of bad news, but like all good things, the season and BikeRadar’s Hill Climb Diaries have come to a close.
In this final episode, Jack, Reuben and Joe run through the high and low points of the season, their bikes, their training, their favourite and hardest races and, following on from last week’s episode, answer questions from you, our beloved viewers.
We’re planning on keeping the BikeRadar Diaries series going, so if you have any suggestions or ideas for what you’d like to see the three do next— be it racing, silly tech challenges or anything else — let us know in the comments or on YouTube!
Thanks for watching, and as always, don’t forget to check out all of the other episodes from the series:
- Introducing Hill Climb Diaries
- Hill Climb Diaries: part 2 — Reuben’s new bike day
- Hill Climb Diaries: part 3 — tough racing and how to feed a hill climber
- Hill Climb Diaries: part 4 — how to warm up and racing in the wet
- Hill Climb Diaries: part 5 — Joe’s incredible 5.2kg Trek Emonda
- Hill Climb Diaries: part 6 — exotic carbon upgrades and savage training
- Hill Climb Diaries: part 7 — bad starts, brutal headwinds and Jack’s new fixie
- Hill Climb Diaries: part 8 — podiums, PBs and boutique upgrades
- Hill Climb Diaries: part 9 — it’s the National Hill Climb Championships!