Ahead of the start of the 2019 edition of the Tour Down Under EF Education First Pro Cycling and Rapha unveiled their 2019 kit — and the final WorldTour team to do so. The pink and blue fade design is Rapha’s first return to the top level of the sport since ending their partnership with Team Sky back in 2016.
Alongside the new kit, EF Pro Cycling also unveiled their 2019 Cannondale race bikes, which have also been given the wavy pink and blue fade treatment.
- Peter Sagan to race alloy frame and tubeless tyres
- EF Education First aim to ‘disrupt’ pro peloton with bright pink kit — gallery
A print of the design has been wrapped around the top tube and down tube of the bike then clear lacquered, alongside retro, contrasting white Cannondale decals.
The black undercoat on the frameset is complimented with deep carbon Vision Metron wheels, black FSA finishing kit, a black Prologo Nack saddle, Cannondale SISL cranks and FSA 54/38 chainrings.
Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 series components provides Docker with shifting and braking. Tacx bottle cages hold the eye-catching bidons in the same pink and blue fade design as the team’s new kit.
Click through to have a closer look with Mitch Docker‘s Cannondale SuperSix EVO
Mitch Docker’s Cannondale SuperSix EVO full bike specifications
- Frameset: Cannondale SuperSix EVO, size 54cm
- Front brake: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Rear brake: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Brake/shift levers: Shimano Dura-Ace R9150
- Front derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace R9150
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace R9150
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-30
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- Crankset: Cannondale SISL with Power2Max power meter, 53/48 FSA TT chainrings, 172.5mm
- Bottom bracket: Cannondale BB30
- Wheelset: Vision Metron 55
- Tyres: Vittoria Corsa, 25mm tubular
- Stem: FSA OS Series, 130mm -17 degrees
- Handlebars: FSA Energy, 400mm
- Tape/grips: Prologo
- Pedals: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Saddle: Prologo Nack
- Seat post: FSA SL-K SB0 carbon
- Bottle cages: Tacx Ciro
- Computer: Garmin Edge 1030 (not pictured)
- Rider height: 1.80m
- Saddle height (from centre of bottom bracket): 765mm
- Tip of saddle nose to handlebars (at centre): 575mm
- Weight: 6.92kg