Former French junior national champ Anthony Delaplace first raced the Tour back in 2011, but the 25-year-old is still on his way up.
After riding for the Swiss brand Kemo last year, Bretagne-Séché is racing the storied French brand Look at the 2015 Tour de France. Look launched this 796 time trial bike at the Tour.
The visually striking design incorporates some of the aero styling from Look’s 795 Aerolight road frame, such as front brake hidden inside the fork.
Look tucked the Di2 junction box in the top tube, covering it with a 3D-printed piece.
We expect this 3D-printed piece will be replaced by a molded cap for production versions of the 796
At 8.61 kg / 18.98lb, Delaplace’s TT rig isn’t light.
Bretagne-Séché is the only team at the Tour riding the Polar Keo Power Bluetooth power meter pedals.
Delaplace finished 144th in the Tour’s opening time trial, and his wild-card-entry Bretagne-Séché squad finished the team time trial in 18th, ahead of WorldTour teams like Katusha and Orica-GreenEdge.
Check out the gallery above for a closer look, and see the full bike details below.
Complete bike specifications
- Frame: Look 796
- Fork: Look 796
- Stem: Look 796 integrated
- Handlebar: Look 796 integrated
- Front brake: Look 796 integrated
- Rear brake: Shimano Dura-Ace direct mount
- Front derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Brake levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Shift buttons: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-25t
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Cranks: Look with Stronglight 56/44t rings, 172.5mm
- Power meter: Polar Keo Power pedals
- Front wheel: American Classic Carbon 3 Spoke
- Rear wheel: American Classic Carbon TT Disk
- Tubulars: Challenge Record
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Team Edition
- Seatmast: Look 796 integrated
- Complete bike weight: 8.61 kg / 18.98lb
- Rider’s height: 181cm / 5’11”
- Rider’s weight: 65kg / 143lb
- Saddle height from BB, c-t: 78cm
- Saddle to handlebar top: 17cm
- Tip of saddle to center of pads: 55cm