I recently joined the WiggleHigh5 Pro Cycling Team at its media and training camp in Alcudia, Mallorca. As well as getting in some last-minute training before the team headed off to race the Trofeo Alfredo Binda in Italy, the team took some time to chat to me about their training, season so far and bikes, of course.
With the team all riding Colnago C60s, I took a closer look at Rochelle Gilmore’s bike — owner of Wiggle High5 Pro Cycling Team and former pro racer.
Gilmore rides the second smallest frame in the C60 range with a 110mm Deda Alena stem and keeps things Italian with a Campagnolo Super Record groupset and Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed tyres.
Check out the image gallery above to see more.
Complete bike specifications
- Frame: Colnago C60 (Size 45cm/sloping)
- Fork: Colnago C60
- Stem: Deda Alanera (110mm)
- Handlebar: Deda Alanera (42cm)
- Handlebar tape: Deda Tape 1400 (Colour – Tape Night Black)
- Front brake: Campagnolo Super Record – Dual Pivot
- Rear brake: Campagnolo Super Record – Dual Pivot
- Front derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Rear derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Cassette: Campagnolo Super Record (Size: 11-27t)
- Chain: Campagnolo Super Record
- Crankset: Campagnolo Super Record (Compact 50-34t)
- Pedals: Look Keo Blade Carbon Ti (Retention Blade 16)
- Wheelset: Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 – Clincher
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed 23mm
- Saddle: Astute Skylite VT Fluo
- Seatpost: Colnago C60 (31.6mm)
- Bottle cages: Tacx Deva Carbon
- Rider’s height: 168cm / 5ft 5in
- Rider’s weight: 57kg / 125lb
- Saddle height from bottom bracket: 68.3cm
- Centre of saddle to centre of bar: 65.5cm
- Total bicycle weight: 7.0kg