Shimano XTR Di2 and R321 road shoes – sponsored post
Shimano unveiled its new range-topping R321 road shoe at Eurobike, where it also gave the first public showing of its new XTR Di2, the first electronic groupset for mountain biking.
BikeRadar‘s James Tennant gets the full lowdown in the video below:
Shimano xtr di2 and r321
Video: Shimano XTR Di2 and R321
Shimano XTR Di2 price details
- Rear derailleur: £429.99 RDM9050GS (short cage) and RD9050SGS (long cage)
- Front derailleur: £269.99 FDM9050
- Right shifter: £149.99 SWM9050R
- Left shifter: £149.99 SWM9050L
- Internal battery SMBTR2: £99.99
- External battery: £49.99
- E-tube wires: £17.99 per length
- System information display and junction: SCM9050 £84.99
- E-Tube Di2 bottom bracket junction box: £19.99 SMJC41
Shimano R321 road shoe spec details
- Price: £299.99
- Weight: 489g a pair (size 40)
- The shoes use new Teijin Avail 100 Ultralight fabric in the upper – this is more malleable during the custom fit process and enabling a better fit while providing addition support.
- Shimano’s Dynalast sole offers improved pedalling efficiency. Sole stiffness is rated 12/12.
- Cleat holes allow for a wide range of cleat adjustment – 11mm back and forth.