How easy is it to get a bike bought online ready to ride? In the video below, BikeRadar’s Oli Woodman takes delivery of a new Vitus Escarpe trail bike from Chain Reaction Cycles and shows that it really couldn’t be simpler.
The never-seen-before 140mm-travel Escarpe – which we stumbled across designs for during our tour of the CRC warehouse last year – will get its official unveiling at next week’s Eurobike trade show in Freidrichschafen, Germany and should be in stores towards the end of the year.
Check out the video below for a sneak peak at the prototype. You can also take a look at Chain Reaction Cycles’ behind-the-scenes video of the work they put in during pre-shipping that made Oli’s job so easy.
Vitus Escarpe first look:
Behind-the-scenes look at Chain Reaction Cycles’ PDI service:
- Frame: Vitus Escarpe, 140mm travel
- Rear shock: RockShox Monarch RT Solo Air
- Fork: RockShox Revelation RL, 140mm travel
- Brakes: Avid Elixir 3
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Red Power XL
- Gearing: SRAM X9 2×10
- Cockpit kit: Truvativ Stylo
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.25in
- RRP: £1,699