BikeRadar is today giving one lucky reader the chance to get their hands on a pair of solo tickets to The Crossing – a 190 mile (310km) coast-to-coast journey for mountain bikers, from the Cumbrian coast to Scarborough.
You’ll need to navigate the tracks and trails of the Lake District, Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors, but the scenery will blow you away over the course of this three-day, fully serviced event, which takes place between 11 and 13 July.
Each ticket will include:
- Entry to the UK’s only mountain bike expedition event
- Traverse three national parks in three days
- Fully way-marked course
- Special edition tech tee worth £15
- Free post event pictures with your finish time
- No admin fee for changing participant details
- Two free overnight camps with hot showers
- Free bag transfer for all participants
- Real ale bar and food available (at a cost) at the overnight camps and finish
- High quality medal for all finishers
- Electronic timing with full stage position result
To stand the chance of winning, simply enter your details into this competition page. The competition closes at midnight on 28 February 2014, and winners will be drawn at random from all entries received. Please note this competition is open to UK residents only.