It’s December and we’ve already announced our 12 Rides of Christmas challenge, so it’s time for an update to see who’s on track to win.
The group now boasts 237 riders, many of whom have already logged the 12 separate rides (of at least 10 miles each) required to put them in the draw to win one of 12 prizes.
With there still being a little of December left, you’ve still got time to join the leaderboard – simply join the challenge group and start logging your rides.
One of this month’s two spot contests comes in the form of the longest ride challenge, with a prize going to the 12 Rides of Christmas rider who logs the longest individual ride distance (GPS entries only).
Currently, the longest ride recorded in December was uploaded by p crawford who posted a respectable 102.9 mile outing on 16 December. Once again, this battle is not yet won, and if anyone thinks they can outdo p crawford’s upload then be sure to enter the group and prove it.
We’re also offering one more chance to win this month in a seperate spot challenge. Love your bike more than your family?! Prove it – get out there and log a ride on Christmas Day or Boxing Day. Everyone who completes more than 15 miles on 25 or 26 December will be entered into a prize draw. Thanks tom meanredspider for the challenge idea.
How to enter the 12 Rides of Christmas
1. Join this challenge group by clicking the “join” link above (you’ll need to be a registered member – click here to sign up if you’re not already a member).
2. Upload your activities and training sessions by 31 December 2012.
3. Keep checking back to the challenge page to see how you’re progressing on the challenge leaderboard.
4. Tell the world about this challenge on Facebook & Twitter, using the tag #bikeradartraining
5. That’s all there is to it; keep checking the group for leaderboard updates and to find out which members have won a BikeRadar Training Christmas present.
BikeRadar Training is a free online resource for you to record and analyse all aspects of your training, log your training routes, get yourself tailored training plans, see how you’re doing on our leaderboards, set goals and plan your season with a comprehensive events guide.