It’s December so we’ve got another BikeRadar Training challenge for you.
In keeping with the fact that it’s winter and you’re not likely to be riding much, we’re going to make it simple. After an extensive amount of research involving mulled wine at the local Christmas market, we’re calling it the 12 Rides of Christmas.
All you have to do to enter is join the December challenge group, log 12 separate rides (at least 10 miles each) on BikeRadar Training and you will be in with a chance to win one of 12 prizes. Think Advent calendar and 12 Days of Christmas mashup.
And wait, there’s more…
For the harder core among you, and we know you’re out there, we’re also offering two spot challenges in December.
Longest Ride Challenge: For the hardcore out there, we’ll be giving one special prize to the member who logs the longest individual ride distance during December 2012 (GPS entries only).
Love your bike more than your family?! Prove it – get out there and log a ride on Boxing Day. Everyone who logs a ride of over 15 miles on 26 December will be entered into a prize draw to win another great spot prize.
How to enter
1. Join this challenge group by clicking the “join” link above (you’ll need to be a registered member – click here to sign up if you’re not already a member).
2. Upload your activities and training sessions by 31 December 2012.
3. Keep checking back to the challenge page to see how you’re progressing on the challenge leaderboard.
4. Tell the world about this challenge on Facebook & Twitter, using the tag #bikeradartraining
5. That’s all there is to it; keep checking the group for leaderboard updates and to find out which members have won a BikeRadar Training Christmas present.
BikeRadar Training is a free online resource for you to record and analyse all aspects of your training, log your training routes, get yourself tailored training plans, see how you’re doing on our leaderboards, set goals and plan your season with a comprehensive events guide.