This article first appeared on Cyclingnews
The Scott Foil RC Disc is painted in a deep metallic blue that fades to white at the rear of the frame, and features gold detailing and the European stars on the seat cluster of the frameset.
Trentin also opts to have the footprints of his two sons and their names on the top tube of his bike, as well as the Italian Tricolore flag colours alongside his name.
Paired with the usual Mitchelton-Scott components, Trentin runs a full Shimano Dura-Ace R9170 groupset and wheels, which are paired with Pirelli P-Zero tyres.
Scott’s component company Syncros provides Mitchelton-Scott with saddles, handlebars and finishing kit, and while some of Trentin’s teammates opt for the Syncros Aero RR1.0 integrated cockpit, Trentin runs a traditional round handlebar in conjunction with the Scott Foil integrated stem.
Alongside the bike, Trentin has also been racing in his European champion’s jersey and custom Scott helmet at the Vuelta a España.
Click or swipe through the gallery above for a closer look at Matteo Trentin’s custom-painted Scott Foil RC Disc.
- Frame: Scott Foil Disc HMX/IMP, F01 Aero Carbon in custom colours for European champion
- Fork: Scott Foil Disc HMX in custom colours for European champion
- Front brake: Shimano Dura-Ace R9120 with 160mm rotor
- Rear brake: Shimano Dura-Ace R9120 with 140mm rotor
- Brake/shift levers: Shimano Dura-Ace R9170
- Front derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace R9150
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace R9150
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Wheelset: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Tyres: Pirelli P-Zero Velo
- Handlebars: Syncros RR1.0 SL
- Stem: Syncros Aero Foil
- Tape/grips: Syncros
- Pedals: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Seatpost: Syncros Foil
- Bottle cages: Elite Cannibal XC
- Computer: Garmin Edge 1030