Steve Behr is a legend of mountain bike photography, having snapped the world’s best riders regularly over the past few decades. He’s also an inductee in the Mountain Bike Hall of Fame.
From downhill racing to mad-cap capers with some of the biggest personalities in the sport, Steve has snapped them all.
What’s more, he’s been a stalwart of BikeRadar’s sister magazine, MBUK, with his photos appearing nearly every month since the very start – and we’re on issue 396 now!
In this episode of the BikeRadar Meets podcast, our technical editor-in-chief Rob Weaver talks to Steve about his work with the world’s best riders.
More from the BikeRadar Meets Podcast
If you enjoyed our podcast with Paul and JP, why not check out our other Meets episodes?
- Paul Kantor and JP McCarthy | The inside story on SRAM Rival AXS
- Luisa Grappone | Hunt Wheels engineer
- Wyn Masters | World Cup downhill pro
- Geraint Thomas | 2018 Tour de France champion
- James Golding | Ultra-endurance cyclist
- Alberto Contador | 7-time Grand Tour winner
- Diego Costa | Team Ineos-Grenadiers mechanic
- Chris Porter | Mountain bike suspension guru
- Nico Vouilloz | 10-time downhill world champion
- Graeme Obree | Former hour record holder
For more episodes of the BikeRadar Podcast, head to our archive page and browse through the entire back catalogue.