Black Friday had been and gone but don’t worry – Cyber Monday is here and we have a multitude of exciting electric bike deals for you.
We’ve uncovered the most thrilling ebike deals, to bring you the best ebikes for all terrains and budgets.
Jump straight to:
Where to find the best Cyber Monday ebike deals
These retailers offer Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts on a huge range of ebikes.
Cyber Monday ebike deals: UK quick links
- Chain Reaction – Offering up to 60 per cent off cycling gear including bikes, clothing, shoes and more
- Wiggle – Offering up to 60 per cent off a huge range of cycle gear
- Sigma Sports – Offering up to 60 per cent off top-notch cycling kit
- ProBikeKit – Offering 20-50 per cent off big brands
- Decathlon – Get up to 50 per cent off cycling gear
- Halfords – Now up to 30 per cent off bikes
- Tredz – Offering up to 69 per cent off helmets and components, 65 per cent off clothing, and 46 per cent off bikes
- Evans Cycles – Cyber Monday sale and £50 voucher for every £250 spent
- Merlin Cycles – Save up to 50 per cent on bikes and wheels, up to 70 per cent on frames, and up to 60 per cent on clothing
- Trek Bikes – Save extra 40 per cent on sale with code BlackFriday40
- Freewheel – Up to 60 per cent off
- Ribble Cycles – Up to 20 per cent off bikes
Cyber Monday ebike deals: US quick links
- Jenson USA – Save up to 65 per cent off
- Rad Power Bikes – Offering up to $1,200 off every ebike
- Competitive Cyclist – Up to 50 per cent off bikes on Cyber Monday
- Tweeks Cycles – Save up to 80 per cent
Best Cyber Monday ebike deals UK
Brompton C Line Explore Electric –
£2,995 £2,396 (save 20%)
The C Line has six gears and features a front-hub driven motor that takes power from a 300Wh battery sitting on the front of the bike, which Brompton says gives a range of 20-45 miles.
The bike still folds down to non-assisted Brompton size and features polymer suspension in the frame to reduce road vibration.
- Buy now from Sigma Sports (£2,396)
Orbea Wild M20 –
£6,999 £4,999 (save 29%)
Orbea’s Wild M20 uses Bosch’s Performance Line CX motor, giving the bike 85Nm of torque. This is paired with a Powertube 750Wh battery that is integrated into the down tube.
We were impressed by the Wild when we tested the range-topping M-Team model, awarding it 4.5 stars and crowning it our Electric Bike of the Year.
- Buy now from Tweeks Cycles (£4,999)
Nukeproof Megawatt 297 Comp Alloy Bike ADVENT X –
£5,399 £3,239.99 (save 40%)
The Nukeproof Megawatt 297 Comp features Shimano’s 250W EP801 motor delivering 85Nm of torque and an EN805LA, 504Wh battery integrated into the down tube.
Microshift’s Advent X groupset is used throughout and SRAM’s DB8 brakes are supplied.
The mullet setup is said to give the bike nimble handling and maximum manoeuvrability.
- Buy now from Wiggle (£3,239.99)
Vitus E-Mach 3 –
£2,299.99 £1,399.99 (save 39%)
Featuring a double-butted aluminium frame with internal cable routing, a full-carbon fork and 700c wheels, the E-Mach 3 is Vitus’ electric solution for commuters. The flat-bar electric bike is based on its Mach-3 urban hybrid, with mounts for mudguards and panniers.
With a Shimano STEPS E6100 drive unit and 504Wh Shimano E8010 battery, Vitus claims the system will charge fully in five hours and offers a pedal-assisted range of up to 100km on a single charge. The bike is now available with 30 per cent off during Chain Reaction’s Cyber Monday sales.
- Buy now from Chain Reaction (£1,399.99)
Giant Revolt E+ –
£5,299.00 £3,999 (save 28%)
We rated the Giant Revolt E+ 4 stars, making it one of the best electric bikes on the market.
Boasting a Shimano EP8 motor delivering 85Nm torque, and a 500Wh battery supporting Shimano GRX shifting, it offers an impressive range of up to 120km on a single charge.
- Buy now from Tredz (£3,999).
Niner RLT E9 RDO Gravel E-Bike –
£5,899 £2,999 (save 49%)
The Niner RLT E9 RDO Gravel E-Bike uses Bosch’s Performance Line CX motor and 500Wh PowerTube battery.
Niner has given the bike a Shimano GRX groupset, and it sits on 700x50c tyres for off-road capability.
- Buy now from Merlin Cycles (£2,999)
Vitus E-Sommet 297 VR –
£4,499.99 £3,149.99 (save 30%)
With a Shimano EP6 motor and large-capacity battery, the E-Sommet VR sits in the middle of Vitus’ e-bike range.
It rolls on a 29in front and 27.5in rear-wheel mullet build, with a 170mm RockShox Domain RC fork, Super Deluxe Select R shock and a Shimano Deore 1x 11-speed drivetrain. Save 30 per cent this Cyber Monday with Chain Reaction.
- Buy now from Chain Reaction (£3,149.99).
GoCycle G4 –
£3,399 £2,799 (save 20%)
The GoCycle G4 is a versatile hybrid – livening up your commute with its electrified ride.
With larger wheels for smoother travel and a sleek design, its removable battery and foldable frame offer a practical solution. Grab it for 20 per cent off this Cyber Monday.
- Buy now from GoCycle (£2,799.99).
Trek Fetch+ 2 Cargo Bike –
£4,500 £3,499 (save 24%)
The Fetch+ 2 has a claimed cargo capacity of 80 kg and is the most compact model in Trek’s electric cargo bike range.
The bike uses Bosch’s Performance Line CX motor with a 500Wh Bosch PowerTube battery integrated into the downtube.
- Buy now from Sigma Sports (£3,499).
Carrera Impel IM-1.1 –
£1,099 £879.20 (save 20%)
The Carrera Impel IM-1.1 is one of the cheapest electric bikes available in the UK, featuring an integrated 367Wh battery in the downtube and a Hyena 250W hub motor in the rear wheel.
It also has integrated front and rear lights with a claimed range of 20-25 miles.
- Buy now from Halfords (£879.20).
Merida eOne-Sixty 700 –
£5,750 £4,299 (save 25%)
As the name would suggest, the eOne-Sixty has 160mm of travel front and rear. The bike features a Marzocchi Bomber Z1 e-bike-specific fork to provide front-end damping, while a Fox Float DPX2 is used in the frame.
The Merida uses a Shimano Steps EP8 motor connected to a 630Wh battery that’s integrated into the downtube.
- Buy now from Tredz (£4,299)
Best Cyber Monday ebike deals US
Santa Cruz Heckler 9 C MX S –
$8,499 $6,599 (save 22%)
The Santa Cruz Heckler 9 C MX S is designed for easy ascents and fast descents, with a Shimano EP800 motor and 720Wh motor integrated into the frame.
A 160mm Fox 38 Performance fork sits up front and there’s a RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ shock looking after 150mm of rear-suspension travel.
- Buy now from Jenson ($6,599)
Aventon Pace 500.3 Step-Through –
$1,799 $1,399 (save 28%)
The Pace 500.3 Step-Through is an electric hybrid bike, with an integrated battery in the down tube powering a 500W motor in the rear hub, giving a claimed range of 60 miles.
The bike also has integrated lights, with the rear of the bike featuring indicators on either seatstay.
- Buy now from Aventon ($1,399)
$2,499 $1,299 (save 52%)
Rad Power Bikes’ RadTrike is an electric tricycle designed to bridge the gap between ebikes and light electric vehicles, catering to diverse mobility needs.
With a 750W motor and 55+ miles of travel on a single charge, this release responds to customer demands, providing a purpose-built option ideal for individuals facing balance issues or mobility challenges.
- Buy now from Rad Power Bikes ($1,299)
Kinesis Lyfe City –
$3,124.99 $1,391.99 (save 55%)
The Lyfe is an extension of Kinesis’ E-Leisure range, designed for casual rides and commutes.
Powered by Mahle’s Smartbike X35 system, the 36V 250W motor offers seamless rear-hub drive assistance, ensuring efficient travel through city traffic and uphill cruises, with up to 75km range.
Save a whopping 55 per cent this Cyber Monday with Wiggle.
- Buy now from Wiggle ($1,391.99)
Wilier 803TRB Pro –
$4,198.95 $2,310 (save 45%)
Uphill climbs are made easy with the Wilier 803TRB Pro, featuring a Shimano EP8 Motor, delivering 250W power and 85Nm torque.
Paired with a lightweight aluminium frame, RockShox suspension, and Shimano SLX drivetrain, it delivers effortless ascents and enhanced manoeuvrability akin to a standard MTB, while the 630Wh battery promises lasting rides for diverse cycling abilities.
It’s now available with a 45 per cent discount during the Cyber Monday sale.
- Buy now from Merlin Cycles ($2,310)
Ibis Oso GX –
$11,548.95 $5,773.95 (save 50%)
Ibis’ electric counterpart to the Ripley, the Oso GX Full Suspension E-Bike has a carbon fibre build, upper-link suspension and Bosch Performance Line CX motor generating 85Nm of torque.
Featuring a size-specific wheel configuration and chainstays, this bike offers an agile and stable ride, while delivering ample power through a 750Wh Bosch PowerTube, ensuring a thrilling enduro experience tailored to different rider heights and preferences.
- Buy now from Merlin Cycles ($5,773.95)
When is Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2023?
This year, Black Friday falls on Friday the 24th of November with Cyber Monday on the 27th. However, there are plenty of deals already in stores and online, so keep your eyes peeled before the best bargains start to go out of stock!
How to get a good deal on Black Friday 2023
- Research is key! Check out online reviews before buying—you might uncover why there’s a hefty 40% discount.
- Build a wish list ahead of time to dodge any impulse purchases.
- Watch out for those price drops—they can be a exaggerated, linked to outdated RRPs, or stolen from other retailer websites. We keep track of deal prices to give you the lowdown on a product’s price history, ensuring you get the best deal.
- When you spot a deal tagged ‘nearly out of stock,’ get it into your basket and compare prices from other retailers before purchasing. You usually have a couple of minutes before your basket times out.
Why Black Friday?
Black Friday is the day after America’s Thanksgiving holiday. Previously, the Friday was spent recuperating from the turkey and pumpkin pie, but retailers soon sniffed out an opportunity, transforming it into a sales spectacle to lure people out for discounts.
With the rise of the Internet, shopping shifted online, evolving into an online sales extravaganza, creeping over the weekend and culminating in Cyber Monday.
Sales now start across the entire month 0f November, making Black Friday an ideal time to scout for cycling gear or tech at slashed prices.
More Black Friday deals
Consider installing the CamelCamelCamel browser extension, especially for Amazon-related shopping. This tool will monitor the prices of products on Amazon and notify you if you’re truly securing the best possible deal.