Wahoo is also offering 15 per cent off its Elemnt Rival smartwatch, though there are deals from other retailers that are also worth considering.
If you’re looking for more bargains, check out our main round-up of the best Black Friday 2021 cycling deals as picked by the BikeRadar team.
Best Black Friday 2021 Wahoo smart trainer and smartwatch deals
- Wahoo Elemnt Rival smartwatch –
349.99/ $379.99£299.99 / $299.99 (save 15%)
- Wahoo Kickr smart trainer –
£999.99/ $1,199.99£899.99 / $1,079.99 (save 10%)
- Wahoo Kickr smart trainer 2018 (refurbished) –
£849.99/ $999.99£722.49 / $849.99 (save 15%)
- Wahoo Kickr Bike (refurbished) –
£2,699.99/ $3,099.99(save 10%)
- Wahoo Kickr Core smart trainer (refurbished) –
£599.99/ $799.99£509.99 / $622.99 (save 15%)
- Wahoo Kickr Snap bike trainer (refurbished) –
£399.99/ $469.99£339.99 / $399.99 (save 15%)
Wahoo Elemnt Rival smartwatch –
£349.99 / $379.99 £299.99 / $299.99 (save 15%)
From 26 November to 29 November, Wahoo is offering 15% off its Elemnt Rival smartwatch.
When we reviewed the Wahoo Elemnt Rival smartwatch earlier this year, we found it offered easy usability, a clear display and easily linked up with the brand’s turbo trainers.
It might not have the same depth of analysis as some other smartwatches, but it’s particularly useful if you’re a triathlete, thanks to Wahoo’s ‘touchless transition tracking’.
Rutland Cycling is also offering the Elemnt Rival with 26 per cent off, taking the price down to £259.99.
Wahoo Kickr smart trainer –
£999.99 / $1,199.99 £899.99 / $1,079.99 (save 10%)
Wahoo is offering 10% off its flagship smart trainer on 26 November, and it’s throwing in a free one-year subscription to Wahoo SYSTM too.
Wahoo Kickr smart trainer 2018 (refurbished) –
£849.99 / $999.99 £722.49 / $849.99 (save 15%)
From 26 November to 29 November, Wahoo is offering 15% off refurbished 2018 Kickr smart trainers.
This is quite an attractive offer for anyone seeking out a more affordable way into the world of smart trainers, and it’s made sweeter by the free one-year subscription to Wahoo’s new SYSTM training platform included in the price.
Wahoo Kickr Core smart trainer (refurbished) –
£599.99 / $779.99 £509.99 / $662.99 (save 15%)
The Wahoo Kickr Core is the brand’s mid-priced trainer, but it’s still feature-rich and uses much of the same technology as the top-end Wahoo Kickr.
This refurbished version of the Kickr Core is normally £100 / $100 less than the brand new version, but for Black Friday only Wahoo is offering a further 15% saving on this trainer.
The refurbished trainer carries a full warranty and Wahoo is also including a free one-year subscription to its new Wahoo SYSTM training platform.
Wahoo Kickr Snap bike trainer (refurbished) –
£399.99 / $469.99 £339.99 / $399.99 (save 15%)
The Wahoo Kickr Snap bike trainer is the brand’s entry-level trainer.
Unlike its higher-end trainers, you don’t have to remove the rear wheel of your bike to use the Kickr Snap, making it a good choice if you want to avoid faff.
This refurbished version normally retails for £399.99, but for Black Friday only, Wahoo is offering it with a 15% discount.
Where to find the best Black Friday cycling deals
Black Friday is here! Take a look below for a run-down of which retailers and brands have launched the best Black Friday sales.
Black Friday cycling deals: quick links
- Amazon – The retail giant’s ‘Black Friday Week’ sale runs until 26 November
- Wiggle – The Wiggle ‘Brighter Black Friday’ includes up to 50% off cycling shoes, wheels and tyres, and cycling clothing
- ProBikeKit – Big Black Friday savings in the UK and US
- Halfords – A wide range of Black Friday deals online, including discounts on nearly 100 cycling products
- Tredz – ‘Black Ticket’ event with significant discounts on ‘nearly new’ ex-demo and ex-display bikes. Spend and save up to £300
- Sigma Sports – Save up to 40% on a wide range of products, including clothing, helmets, smart trainers and cycling shoes
- Competitive Cyclist – Save big over ‘Black Weekend’ if you’re in the US
- Chain Reaction Cycles – New Black Friday deals released
- Currys – the store’s Black Friday sale is underway
- eBay – Reductions galore in the auction site’s Black Friday sale