The BikeRadar Podcast is back, with Episode 5! This month tech ed Tom is joined by senior writer Jack and tech guru Seb to discuss the finer points of bicycle design, the cross-pollination of technology from mountain bikes to road and the ever-changing world of social media.
While we’ll keep listing our new podcasts here, don’t forget to subscribe to them via your favourite podcast service so they get delivered straight to your listening device as soon as they’re published.
As ever, leave us comments, questions and suggestions!
We want your feedback
Given this is only episode 5, we’re still new to this Podcasting malarky, so, if you have time, we would really appreciate your feedback.
We’ve created a very simple, very short, totally anonymous survey, so if you have a spare minute, please let us know your thoughts!
All the links you need
- Lugano Charter – UCI technical regulations – it’s quite the read…
- We’ve designed the bike of the future!
- The ultimate guide to rear suspension systems
- 10 of the best road tyres, lab tested
Social media links
There are loads of riders to follow on social media, but as mentioned in the podcast, here are some of our favourites.
On the road side of things, Taylor Phinney, Marianne Vos, Lachlan Morton, Lizzie Deignan, and Greg van Avermaet are good follows, as are EF Education First and incredible photographers Ashley Gruber and Jered Gruber.
When it comes to the world of dirt, there are dozens worthy of a follow. Pro riders, such as Brendan Fairclough, Olly Wilkins, Cécile Ravanel, Wyn Masters, Kaos Seagrave, Kade Edwards, Rachel Atherton, Loose Dog Lewis, Yoann Barelli and Amaury Pierron are great. We also like Squids on Tour, Mad Dog Boris, Sven Martin, Manon Carpenter and Ben Cathro.
Finally, if you really want to follow our stable of accounts, look out for BikeRadar, MBUK Magazine, Cycling Plus, Jack Luke, Seb Stott, Aoife Glass, Joe Norledge, Mildred Locke, Matthew Allen and Tom Marvin.
How to listen to the BikeRadar Podcast
Previous BikeRadar Podcast episodes
- Episode 1 – Cycling Plus‘ Bike of the Year Special (Spotify/iTunes)
- Episode 2 – MBUK‘s Trail Bike of the Year Special (Spotify/iTunes)
- Episode 3 – The BikeRadar Podcast – How do £10k bikes even exist? (Spotify/iTunes)
- Episode 4 – The BikeRadar Podcast – SRAM versus Shimano, and more! (Spotify/iTunes)